Skip to main content

HPL (High Pressure Laminates) Formica Laminates

Thermoplastic laminates, known as “Fòrmica”, are frequently being used for furniture and chipboard’s covering.

There are Formica panels for interiors, exteriors, bathrooms and public offices.

Formica Laminates are sheets consisting of layers of cellulose fibrous material (normally paper) impregnated with thermosetting resins and bonded together in a high pressure process. More than 60% of Formica Laminate consists of paper and the remaining 30 to 40% consists of cured phenol-formaldehyde resin for core layers and melamine-formaldehyde resin for the surface layer.

Formica has been the first HPL’s producer and is now the global leader.

Are you interested in our materials and products and need a quote?